Sunday, June 28, 2009

my fab five


mom bought this book called "the message." our dear friend emily davis recommended it to my mom. mom read it. then dad read it. then i read it. it was only 157 pages long, so i cranked it out in an hour on saturday night. this book is life-changing, at least with regards to things of importance. it is a true story about a 37 year old man that gets injured on christmas day and ends up going into a coma soon thereafter. he enters the spirit world for a moment and he shares his experience with us in this touching account. i got teary in several parts of his story. the things he shares rang true to me, to my soul. i love the part he shares about entering the spirit world and being welcomed by dear friends and family, celebrating his arrival. i got so excited about this! this got me thinking about my dear friends and family in my life.

my family is my fab five.
we laugh.
we fight.
we watch movies.
we cry together.
we cherish memories together
we love.





No comments:

Post a Comment