1. i tend to either skip or drag my feet...mostly my right foot. i kept getting holes in my right shoe. and now i know why.
2. i've run over a variety of animals in my car, never on purpose mind you! i have run over two cats, a bird, and a line of ducks. the duck incidence happened on the freeway...i heard THUD THUD THUD...and then i looked back in my rear view mirror and realized that i was a duck murderer...i cried until i reached my destination.
3.i have sung a solo in church...a remarkable feat for me
4. i plan time to make schedules. if i could do one thing in life, it would be to make schedules for myself and everyone else. my friend nikki asked me to help her plan her life...i was ELATED!
5. sometimes i pee my pants. well...frequently. i like to laugh and laugh hard. so sometimes i accidentally squirt..i mean, it's totally normal....right?
6. i love anything pink and sparkly... even if it is meant for a two-year old. i got pretty pretty princess for my birthday...when i turned 20....and i LOVE the jewelry and wearing that sparkly crown. i believe that i truly am a princess in some small country somewhere. OR as long as my clothes have the word "pink" on them, i am content...which is why i am obsessed with vickie's sweats. so if you are wondering why i am wearing a yellow sweatshirt that says live pink and you think it doesn't make any sense, back off! it does! it is pink and therefore makes perfect sense! pink isn't a color, it's a lifestyle!
7. i eat pommegrantes in my raincoat.
8. i believe that i am at least 25% asian...most likely chinese. chung fei (the gorgeous chinese gymnast) is my other half.
9. i can withstand any kind of peer pressure, unless the pressure is coming from my sisters. they persuade me to do the DUMBEST things ever...like eating cake when i am full, or driving by some boy's house and honking, or sending an overly flirtatious text....and other things.
10. i was on the gold medal olympic volleyball team...for special olympics. and yes, the special needs kids were better than me.
11. i can only write with uniball vision pens...either the pink, purple, or teal ones.
12 . i have a weird desire to drive somewhere for 24 hours and see where i end up...tennessee, or louisiana or canada.
13. i am more of a boy than a girl. i feel that my dad raised me to be such (he won't agree with me on this one), for he did not have howard until i was 9. so i play sports, wrestle, yell, eat like there is no tomorrow, and sometimes have an occasional burp. this is also why i prefer to have guy friends...boys eat, watch sports, and thrive on chill activities...no drama involved here!
14. i am always reading 4-5 books at once. i love learning.
15. i am a human disposal. if you put food in front of me, i will eat it.
16. i have been told that i am either extremely intimidating or extremely approachable...nothing in between. i think it's the smile that throws people off.
17. i could watch legally blonde over and over and over again. i live by that movie...ask my guy friends. everytime we have movie night, i wanna watch legally blonde. point proven...blondes can be smart and wear pink AND be taken seriously!
18.i have gangsta rhythm in my soul. i can rap with the best of 'em.
19. my freshman year of college, i did a color diet for two weeks where i only ate one color of food each day..monday was red day, tuesday was orange day...you get the picture.
20. i have a crazy obsession with rollercoasters! i have a huge desire to take a month or two off of life and go to every amusement park in America. i went to cedar point with mad five or six years ago. i have never been so happy in my life!
21. i never kissed a boy in high school. college is where kissing came alive for me.
22. i love going on long drives and finding new places and secret roads. you'd be amazed at all the amazing adventures i have been on in provo. yes, provo has its mystery.
23. i go big or go home. i love with all my heart, play until i am exhausted, laugh till i pee, and sing with gusto. i don't believe in middle ground in any aspect of life.
24. when i played softball, the umpire almost threw me out of the game because i would throw the bat. needless to say, i only played for one season. then i was done.
25. i secretly loved my big ole suburban. that monstrous vehicle could transport me and 7 other people...sometimes 8 0r 9...ANYWHERE! it was the party bus..mostly for mad and her sketchy friends.
26. i won't eat knock-off brands. i will pay the extra 85 cents to get the real brand of oatmeal or dishwasher soap or granola bars. it tastes better and the wrapping is much prettier.
27. i am addicted to yoga. i love standing in tree pose (and yes, i have mastered it now) or lying in chabasna pose. i become centered and i feel closer to God. yoga is a spiritual practice, stretching your soul and lifting your heart.
28. i should have been a teenager in the 80's. i love bright colored spandex, funky high heels, colorful headbands, and anything that shimmers in the light. i love crimping my hair and listening to cyndi lauper. and i am not afraid to bring this style back. people should embrace the color movement!
more to come...i am sure :)